– Secretary who types 8 hours a day at a computer for 10 years, who suffer carpel tunnel in their wrists;
– Stock boys who hurt their low back lifting heavy bags of groceries;
– Nurse who works 18 hour shifts and gets stressed from the high demands;
– Press operator who accidentally crushes his own hand in the press machine;
– Welder who suffers vision loss from 15 years of staring at the welding torch flame;
– Waitress who slips and falls in the kitchen;
– Bus driver who suffers high blood pressure from sedentary duties of driving 10 hours a day for 5 years;
– Office manager who gets injured at a mandatory weekend employee teambuilding retreat:
– Delivery who gets into an auto accident while driving a delivery of products (and even when he is driving out of warehouse parking lot after his shift has ended);
– Sanitation engineer who develops lung cancer from breathing toxic cleaning chemicals for 10 years
My name is Shon Jeng. I’ve been practicing Workers’ Compensation Law since January 2008. What separates me from other Workers’ Compensation Attorneys who represent Applicants (Injured Workers) is that for the first 9 1/2 years of my career, I worked for the insurance companies as their attorney.
Those 9 ½ years included working as in-house counsel for a Fortune 100 insurance company, as well as a partner at a national law firm. Thus, I was the person who told the insurance companies how much to settle for, as well as what to do in every step of the case. So now that I have switched sides, you can trust that I can get you the results you deserve, because I know what the insurance company is thinking!
If you injured yourself at work, even if you believe you caused the accident, you may be entitled to compensation, such as disability payments and medical treatment. The injury can be a single event injury, known as a Specific date of injury such as a slip and fall at work. Or, the injury could have occurred over years of doing the same task at work, such as daily typing causes Carpal Tunnel. If you believe you have a Work Injury, please call us for a FREE consultation.
If you have been injured in a car accident, you are entitled to receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other related expenses from either your car insurance company or the driver’s insurance company, depending on who was at fault. The attorneys at Jeng Law and Associates have the experience and knowledge to offer you legal representation for injuries sustained from an automobile accident.
We guide you every step of the way to ensure you receive: